You would think that a clear sequins is...well...clear! But that is not entirely the case. I have clear sequins from four different companies that I have purchased specifically for their different properties.
The first type of clear sequins is the silvery/mirrored look. This look can be found in the clear sequins from Neat and Tangled and from Pretty Pink Posh. I love this look with frosty snowman or snowflake cards!
By the way - all of the stamps and dies in these cards are from Paper Smooches. I'll list all of them at the end.
Also - I use Ranger Glossy Accents to adhere my sequins. I don't love it - because if you want to move the sequin around of if the glue oozes, there's no way to clean it up. But it seems to stick well and it has a very fine applicator tip so it is easy to dab it on. I'm open to other suggestions!
Next is an entirely different look - an iridescent sequin. The iridescence picks up flashes of color - mainly pinks. FYI - in real life, there is a flash of pink but not quite so much as shows up with lights and cameras. I got these clear sequins at Ellen Hutson although now that I'm trying to link, the clear sequins aren't shown. Sorry. At least if you see another sequin labeled "iridescent" you will know what it looks like!
- Stamps: Paper Smooches Merry Motifs
- Paper: Stampin' Up Soft Sky
- Ink: Stampin' Up Soft Sky, Real Red, Versamark
- Accessories: Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Sequins, Paper Smooches Hello Words dies and Merry Motifs dies, Stampin' Up Heat & Stick Powder, Martha Stewart Fine Crystal Glitter
Thoughts of You
- Stamps: Paper Smooches Reflections, Word Up (sentiment)
- Paper: My Favorite Things Sour Apple
- Ink: My Favorite Things Sour Apple, Cotton Candy, Papertrey Ink Smokey Shadow
- Accessories: Ellen Hutson Iridescent Crystal Clear sequins, Paper Smooches Reflections dies
A Cup of Thanks
- Stamps: Paper Smooches Cyber Cafe
- Paper: Stampin' Up Primrose Petals, Teresa Collins You Are My Happy 6x6 dsp
- Ink: Papertrey Ink Smokey Shadow, Copics
- Accessories: Clearly Beloved sequins at Simon Says Stamp