Monday, July 2, 2012

Sweet 'n Sassy YOU

This morning, I needed to make a masculine Thinking of You - and, as fate would have it, the Clean and Simple challenge at splitcoaststampers was to use Navy, Olive and White.  I can work with that!!

Thinking of You

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps has a very versatile set simply called You.  It includes a name tag size label (the flourish is a second stamp), a variety of "You's" in different styles and a variety of words to go with the You's, e.g. "thinking of...", "I {heart}...", "...can do it" and about a dozen more!  It's VERY useful for creating very quick, yet unique and interesting cards.
  • Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy You
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Old Olive, white
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Old Olive, Night of Navy
  • Accessories: EK Success border punch, misc pearl colored with a copics, corner rounder, Divine Twine Blueberry

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kim, well done :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the notebook paper edge and the rounded corner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE all of the fresh white space Kim and the little corner stamp is SO pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfectly CAS, Kim! What a beautiful stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love clean and simple and this is perfect! Just Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply gorgeous! Love that notebook trim! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, another great card! I am definitely CASEing. I HAVE that punch and have never used it. (Slap, slap, slap!!) Thank you for the nudge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous Kim - wonderfully CAS yet lots of interest!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Kim! Love the clean and crisp look...beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kim,
    Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog.
    I went to see your blog and then I saw many beautiful cards too and of course I saw already the beauty you made for the LIM challenge.
    Love Gery

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful design Kim! I love the border and twine edge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great colour combo and you have created a lovely fresh clean card! Well done, Kim! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!