- Stamps: Annabelle Stamps Wise Men
- Paper: Stampin' Up Early Espresso
- Ink: Stampin' Up Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, copics
- Accessories: Martha Stewart Extra Fine Crystal Glitter, Lil' Inker Designs Frame Impression Plate, Stampin' Up Espresso Quilted Ribbon and oval punch
- Challenges: Submitting to Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes
Saturday, July 28, 2012
Dynamic Duos: Sweet Baby Jesus
I certainly can't say that I started out thinking I was going to do a Christmas card for the Dynamic Duos monochromatic brown challenge, but here it is...
I had two goals when I started the day...get my card done for Dynamic Duos and AFTER I played with the browns, I was going to treat myself to using my brand new Christmas stamps from Annabelle Stamps. The day wasn't going my way - I had a lot of starts and stops with the browns - and I kept wanting to sneak in a Christmas card. Finally, I gave up on the browns, pulled out the Christmas set, studied the baby Jesus and realized that he would be wrapped in raw linens - browns!!! I think it works!!
Check out all the other fantastic cards, then give it a try yourself. We love looking at everybody's creations each week. (And I have a bet with myself that we won't see any Christmas cards!!! ETA - I just realized another design team member snuck in a Christmas card, I guess I'm not as creative as I thought!!)