Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Clean&Simple's Fall To Layout hits 200!

Two hundred card sketches from clean & simple stamping!  Wow!  They call them Fall to Layouts and they are definitely that for me.  They have collected past sketches in PDF files and I always have them handy!!

I HAD to play along with the 200th.  But I am also on a mission to use the scraps that I have cleaned off my table while my men/boys are gone.  I did have about 20 punched circles which I have no memory of - luckily, this week's sketch includes circles!!


Thank You So Much



Here's to 200 more great sketches!!!
  • Stamps: Hero Arts Sending You Love (and matching die)
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Baja Breeze, Peach Parfait and misc dsp
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Poppy Parade
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up embossing folder, butterfly sizzlit, Pool Party baker's twine, Martha Stewart hydrangea punch

5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty take on the sketch...glad you got to use up some of your pretty circles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card love the colours and the layout is fantastic. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. STUNNING WORK Kim! I love how you interpreted the sketch. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The CAS sketches have always been my favourites! I have them all printed out in my sketch book! This is a lovely result for throwing together scraps! I bet you are one of those girls who can also "throw together" an outfit and carry it odd with style! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops! Should read ... Carry it "OFF"! Giggle! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!