Wednesday, July 25, 2012

CASology and a Sketch

I have needed a fun thank you card and as soon as I saw this week's CASology challenge (Cue Card = Fruit), I pulled out Sweet 'n Sassy's Punny Fruits and Veggies.  The sketch challenge at Splitcoaststampers is very basic so I knew my little peach would be a star!  (Truth be told, I started out with the jaunty little beet from the set until it occurred to me that a beet is a tubular vegetable - not a fruit!)


Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps


I'm thinking my choice of colors might have been influenced by the sketch diagram!!


  • Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Punny Fruits and Veggies
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Peach Parfait dsp
  • Ink: Memento black and copics
  • Accessories: Cuttlebug embossing folder, Stampin' Up border punch, misc twine

18 comments:

  1. Fabulous card love the image. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So. Darn. Cute! Love the touches of patterned paper and the embossing. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great CAS card - all that lovely white space with a pop of peach! (and what a cute peach it is!) Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this sweet, fun thank you card! The embossed little hearts are so cute. A perfect CAS card in every way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute Kim, love the bits of polka dots and stripey peach peeking out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this "peach" of a card is definitely going to make the recipient smile!! love!!! thanks for playing along with CASology!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kim your card is just peachy! ;) The cutest image and I love the bits of peach dp. Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your peachy-keen CAS card, Kim! Say that three times fast!! You always make it look so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the bright splash of orange on the mainly white card! Fabulous design, Kim! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome card! I LOVE the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Clean,bright and oh, so cute! I didn't realize it, but I must have used your card for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, so CUTE!!! :) Love that happy little peach and the embossed white panel on the white card base! This just makes me happy! Thanks for joining us again at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, that just made me smile to look at it! The peach is darling, I love the layout and the colors, and the polka dots remind me of Echo Park's dots, which are one of my favorite papers.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Peachy keen was used often in my teen years. Your card is adorable and peaches are my favorite fruit;)
    http://carolescreativecritters.blogspot.com/2012/07/casology-fruit.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aw this is really sweet and the papers just finish it beautifully x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!