Monday, June 25, 2012

Vacation Bible School

Just wanted to tell you that it's gong to be quiet on my blog during the week (but fun stuff on Saturday!!) and I won't be doing much to any commenting on your blogs.

My entire family is involved in Vacation Bible School at church.  My husband and youngest are the science guys.  I'm the photographer and A/V gal.  And my teen is controlling a group of elementary kids plus playing the part of Flash SkyRunner in the daily skits...


I'm quite proud of my teenager who is willing to look totally foolish!!

See you soon!

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your break and your Bible school. How fun that your whole family is involved!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim! Well done to the Singdahlsen family for giving their time to such a valuable event. Will be praying that the lessons will touch many lives! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that sounds like a fun VBS week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!