Friday, June 22, 2012

Hey Buddy!

I have three fun things today!

First...a fun card for a fun challenge on an amazingly creative blog.  Susan, at Rainy Day Creations, has started putting up sketch challenges.  She has created an amazing card for the challenge - and the prize is the stamp on her card (plus another!).  Her card is sweet and gentle but I went in a totally different direction...


Hey Buddy!



The second fun thing is fun for you and me...a stamp set on sale at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  It's fun for you because...it's on sale!  It's fun for me because I was thrilled to see MY card on the ad.  (Details on the card are here.)


The third fun thing is actually just fun for me...I won a free stamp set from The Alley Way Stamps (TAWS) for my ladybug card from two days ago!  I didn't actually win the main prize - check out the TAWS link to see the amazing winning creation.  Of course, I had to get the stamp set that got me all excited for this company.  Check out my ladybug card link to see what inspired me.
  • Stamps: Papertrey Ink Fly Away
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Pacific Point, Poppy Parade, DCWV Grade School dp
  • Ink: Memento black, copics, Stampin' Up Pacific Point
  • Accessories: Papertrey Ink Fly Away die, Fiskars cloud punches, Cuttlebug dot embossing, Ranger Glossy Accents (the windows), Making Memories Giggle Kids Puffy Stickers


9 comments:

  1. Kim your card is FABULOUS!! I love the direction of bright and bold and fun that you took the sketch. Thanks for playing along!! And congrats on one of your cards being featured on the Sweet 'n Sassy ad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - what a spectacular card!!! The colors and the bling are amazing!!! Not to mention the embossed clouds! Congrats on your TAWS win - I loved that card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your free goodies win Kim! This card is SUPER FUN! Love the happy colors and your polka dot clouds ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool card! I love that airplane image and wish I could find a reason to buy that set! Congrats on having your Sweet n Sassy card featured - well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun & fabulous creation Kim! Congrats on your prize win at TAWS (your ladybug card was awesome!) & for having your design featured in the SnS ad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kim! What a fun card! Lots of happy colour! Congrats on your win with the ladybugs & for having your card featured on the stamp set ad! What a star! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so bright and fun, Kim! The airplane looks like it's flying off the page and the bling is perfect for this card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your fun take on Susan's sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!