Saturday, June 2, 2012

Dynamic Duos #5

It's such a fun color combination this week at Dynamic Duos.  It's the first challenge of the month so we are going "Bold and Sassy" with the fresh and fun combination of Read Red and Island Indigo...


Dynamic Duos #5



I had the fun of playing at a friend's house one afternoon this past week.  She is the only person I have ever met that has a bigger collection than I do!!  Nothing on this card is mine!  It sure is fun to have access to her incredible craft room!

The design team has put together quite a variety of cards for this challenge so be sure to check each one out.  Then play along - it's a great color combo!




I did use the sketch from the Paper Players challenge.  While I was creating this card days ago for the design team deadline, the Paper Players challenge was open.  I forgot the fact that it would be closed by the time this challenge would be posted. 


  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Betsy's Blossoms, Teeny Tiny Wishes 
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Real Red, Island Indigo and Summer Smooches dsp
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Real Red, Island Indigo
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Circle punch, unknown scalloped circle punch, Stampin' Up Flower Burst Embosslit, Island Indigo ribbon and baker's twine, unknown flag dies

18 comments:

  1. How awesome to have access to some different goodies to play with. This card is stunning to say the least. I love the rectangular panels of flowers for the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Kim! Love the repetition of the floral imagery. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous, Kim! I love that big, bold bloom as the focal point (& that set is on my ever-growing wish list...)! Beautiful embossed blooms and I love the twine/ribbon combination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the repetative flower burst Kim ~ dry embossed, pretty focal and even on the little bird wing! MARVELOUS card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The embossed flowers in the background are so pretty! And the rhinestone as the bird´s eye - so cute!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your embossed blooms are just fabulous, what a gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is wonderful Kim, love all the new goodies and that amazing background, what a wonderful friend to share stamps with you!! Sorry you missed the PP deadline, this card is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your take on the colour combo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. As soon as I saw this one, I was oooh-ing and ahhh-ing, Kim! I love how you used the stamp set with the embossed background. The double bow looks fabulous...heck, the whole thing is fabulous! Sounds like you had fun stamping with your friend, too.hope you are having a great weekend! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your bold design. The large flower and bird are just fab. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kim, this is gorgeous!!!! Really love this card, it's bold and beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. How pretty and fun that you can share stamping with a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow, I just LOVE this card, wonderful texture, and I love the way you used these colors:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is very striking.
    Great job with the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable card, love the double bow!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful! Love that focal image.....

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi! This is the first DD challenge that I missed. My time is so limited now! What a shame! I was determined to do them all! Yours is so funky! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!