So...I couldn't use multiple layers because I couldn't cut them all in time. Embossing folders to the rescue. I needed an embossing folder that added all of the interest on its own - I went with Stampin' Up's Elegant Lines. It's not been my favorite - but this morning it saved me!
Then...a variety of sentiments - fairly big-sized to take up some of the front. I wanted a punch or die for those sentiments and I used Stampin' Up's Decorative Labels. I have other dies that I could have used, but it's must faster to punch multiple labels.
Then...embellishments - whatever I could easily reach...it varies by card.
Finally...colors - I used this week's colourq color challenge. Obviously, I can't submit this because one color per card really isn't the challenge(!) - but I did want to give them credit.