Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A Very Special Birthday!

I am currently part of an wonderful group of ladies - the Sweet 'n Sassy design team.  A group this wonderful must have an amazing leader - that would be Korin Sutherland - the owner of Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  It's Korin's birthday TOMORROW.  We can't celebrate tomorrow - because we already have plans to celebrate the April release (Yeah!! New Stamps!! And another blog hop!!)  Plus, tomorrow would be expected - so we are holding a surprise birthday blog hop TODAY!

You should have come from Makiko's blog.  If you started with me and you want to see more Sweet 'n Sassy birthday fun - head back to Taylor's blog to go all the way!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KORIN!!  It has truly been the highlight of my year getting to know you and all of the wonderful people with which you surround yourself!




I used the basic Sweet 'n Sassy set - Seeing Spots along with a huge variety of buttons, bling, ribbon and string!

Next on the hop is Mary Faus  - enjoy ALL the birthday fun!!

Kim Singdahlsen <--You Are Here

And feel free to leave Korin some early birthday love, either on her blog, her Facebook page, or the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Facebook page!

I did get some help on this card from the colourQ color challenge.  It used such sweet pastels - I had to put them together on a card!


30 comments:

  1. What a beautiful, adorable card, Kim! I love it to bits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your birthday card is fabulous, Kim, I love all the little things you added! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ, and have a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swoon...Kim, your card is so darling! Those sweet circles (love the edges!) with the soft color pallette...just delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not only did you create an adorable card, you sold me on this set. :)
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness I LOVE this!! That is some CAS perfection there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous, Kim! Love that layout and all the fun embellishments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty colors and design!! Love those circles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely card! the colours are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card! lovely colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this, KIm. Love those circles and the colors you used, as well as all the little extras you added to make this really special. Beautiful! Ann Y.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous card Kim. I like the idea of it very much. Have a lovely Easter. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A totally gorgeous wee Birthday Card Kim. What a wonderful way to celebrate a surprise birthday - with a hop! A lovely creation from you as always ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous card, Kim! And ... a sweet design with a wonderful colour combo! I wonder if I am too late to do the colour Q this week? It is fabbo! Happy birthday Korin! Will pop by and say hi! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty card Kim. I always have trouble when I try and put mulitple circles together on one card, so this is wonderful inspiration for me! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  15. pretty card. I love all the little details you added to each. Thanks for sharing. Happy Birthday to Korin.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Serious cuteness!! Thanks so much for joining the fun celebration for Korin :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my goodness is your card ever sweet!! I adore your card so much!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely card Kim. Such pretty and soft colors... and I really like the different dots! Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the soft colors and the jagged edges of the circles. Great card design too.

    ReplyDelete
  20. So pretty, Kim! I love the colors you chose, and all that clean, bright, white! Beautiful!

    Enjoy your SNSS time! It will hold a special place in your heart always! <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ohhh pretty - love the pastels and your design!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I so love those cute little circles and how you used the colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love all the circle embellies. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sweet, sweet card for a sweet, sweet girl! I have had the pleasure of meeting Korin and she is just as wonderful IRL! I love how you highlighted each of these colors! So pretty! Thanks for playing with the ColourQ challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  25. GORGEOUS card, Kim!! I am sure that she will very much appreciate this sweet birthday confection! Hope you had a Happy Easter and thanks for playing at ColourQ this week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful tribute and card Kim! I love all the pastel circles.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!