Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Freshly Made Sketches: Get Well Flowers

It's time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches! Today we have a sketch by Judy and here’s what I did with it!
 
Get Well Florals


Just a couple of cards ago, I used the new Stampin' Up In Color inks - all five of them! On this card I used three of the cardstocks. (Then I have an order coming tomorrow and after that I should quickly be coloring with my chosen Copic color matches.)  I like this year's colors. Part of the reason I especially like them is because in all of my collections of cardstock from other companies, not a single color was equivalent so these colors are all fresh and new to me. Of course I'm saying all of that and nothing else on the card is from Stampin' Up. I'll probably always use Stampin' Up colors - I have every color of cardstock back to the very beginning so can't stop now!

I decided to stick with the circles on the sketch and went right to the Pinkfresh Floral Circles. (They seem to be retired but I love them so will continue using them regularly.)  I had used the pierced rectangle on the main panel for some interest then found a sentiment die that also had pierced detail - then finally picked a sentiment that fit.  Seems a little backwards but it's always good to have a quick get well card in the stash. 

I hope to see you playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

SUPPLY LIST

Stamps: Papertrey Ink Say It Essentials

Dies: Pinkfresh Floral Circles, Avery Elle Double Pierced Rectangles, The Greetery Sentiment Suites dies, Mama Elephant Femme Frames

Cardstock: Stampin' Up Petunia Pop, Peach Pie, Shy Shamrock, Basic Beige

Ink: Stampin' Up Petunia Pop

Other: Stampin' Up 2024-2026 In Color Shimmer Gems

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!