Sunday, June 9, 2024

Atlantic Hearts Challenge: Hoping with You

 After getting the new Stampin' Up In Color cardstock with my first order from the new catalog, I realized I liked the whole group of them so turned right around and ordered the ink. (I tend toward die-cuts on my cards and not so much ink, so it's a fairly big deal for me to get ink!)  I knew I could use all five colors with this retired set, Sending Smiles, so stamped them and then they've been sitting on my desk because I haven't had any great ideas to use them.  Then I noticed the sketch at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and it all came together.

Atlantic Hearts: Get Well Flowers


I put the flowers around another new-to-me set - Comforting Thoughts. It was one of Stampin' Up's online exclusives a number of months ago.  I got it for this particular stamp but I love them all - they are heartfelt and encouraging both in their words and their look.

Thank you to the folks at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge for the inspiration!

SUPPLY LIST

Stamps: Stampin' Up Comforting Thoughts, Sending Smile and dies

Dies: Stampin' Up Stylish Shapes

Cardstock: Stampin' Up Basic Beige, Pretty in Pink

Ink: Stampin' Up Pebbled Path, Pretty in Pink, Shy Shamrock, Petunia Pop, Peach Pie, Summer Splash

Other: Stampin' Up Cane Weave Embossing folder, 2024-2026 In Color Shimmer Gems

7 comments:

  1. Kim, this is beautiful! An elegant card. The texture of the embossing and the colors of your florals are just perfect. Thank you for sharing your card at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and the images are perfect with the sketch. Love the embossed background too. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the texture in the background. Thanks for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love the new inks too! This came together perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim, I love how you used the new In Colors for your card. and the Embossing fold is absolutely stunning.
    Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts ~ Please do come again!!
    Denise Willerton.
    DT member AHSC
    chezmoicreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love that sentiment! The texture on your card is great, gives a lot of interest while being simple and not to much for the theme of the card. Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a pretty card. thank you for sharing it with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge.
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!