Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches: Season's Greetings

It's time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches! Today we have a sketch by Jen Brum and here’s what I did with it!
 
Season's Greetings


I LOVE the Festive Foils by Stampin' Up so when I decided to add a tree to the two background rectangles - making a total of three areas to use paper - I knew I needed to use the three patterns in the Festive Foils pack! With the detail in each foiled paper, I didn't think it needed much more.  Plus these are the inner portions of the tree dies from Spruced Up Outlines and I still have the outlines for a future card. Win..win!!

I did adhere a piece of cardstock behind each of the elements - the rectangles, trees and stars. It gave it a bit more dimension. Then I popped the smaller tree with dimensional adhesive. You can see it a bit better in the first photo.

Season's Greetings

I hope to see you playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

SUPPLY LIST

Stamps: Stampin' Up Brightest Glow

Dies: Stampin' Up Spruced Up Outlines

Paper: Stampin' Up Festive Foils, Soft Succulent Cardstock

6 comments:

  1. Love that paper too! You have used it perfectly here.....pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is beautiful Kim! I love those trees and stars! That paper is gorgeous as well! So perfect for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this simply beautiful card, Kim. The three foils are amazing together. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cahUTE!! what a darling way to use some of those pretty papers we all had to have, right? Gorgeous ones in your case, Kim!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Christmas card and such a gorgeous colour combo! I hope you heal quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the simplicity of this card Kim and it shows off the papers beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!