Thursday, April 21, 2022

Poppystamps: You Matter So Much

 I'm on the Poppystamps blog today with this quick and easy card to tell me son he matters. He's moving into the world of adulting and, as we all know, there are just so many decisions. Every time we talk, I seem to add another "have you thought about...." to his list.

Poppystamps: You Matter

I think the Whittles are always a great decision for these types of cards. Their expressions are so cute and can look calm and peaceful (although with the right sentiment they can also look a little snarky - like a heavy sigh!).

Poppystamps: You Matter

I found exactly the sentiment that I wanted in the Diamond Sentiments set then I framed each element with the Whittles Circle Frames

Check out the Poppystamps blog for more photos and more details.

SUPPLY LIST

Stamps: Poppystamps Diamond Sentiments

Dies: Poppystamps Whittle Circle Frames, Whittle Sunshine, Whittle Birds, Whittle Squirrel and Woven Basket Pop Up Easel Set (just the leaves), Memory Box Wrapped Stitch Rectangles (retired)

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!