Monday, March 7, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches: A Big Easter

I had a second idea for this week's sketch at Freshly Made Sketches (created by Karren).  My first card is here. I recently got this large Easter Bunny & Butterflies die by CottageCutz and it fit perfectly with the sketch.

Easter Bunny & Butterflies


With all of the detail in the die, I wanted the full focus on it - and that's what drew me to use this sketch!  I added a kraft background with a little bit of texture and a few very softly colored pink stripes.  Then with the die I added a few pink pearls and gave my bunny a little bow.

Easter Bunny & Butterflies

I love how this simple card came together. It's a charming die.  Plus it's hard to go wrong with white and kraft - and then just a hint of pink - LOVE it!

SUPPLY LIST
Dies: CottageCutz Easter Bunny & Butterflies
Other: Stampin' Up Subtle Embossing Folder, Studio Katia Rose Pink Pearls


4 comments:

  1. I agree, you can't go wrong with white and kraft! Your addition of pink adds to the cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just absolutely LOVE this wonderful Easter card! The white on kraft is perfect for that great die and those strips of dsp bring everything together beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! The little strip of pink works perfectly with the white and kraft. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!