Monday, March 23, 2020

CAS Christmas: Winter Flowers

The current challenge at CAS Christmas Challenge is Winter Flowers.  I have a lovely set in my not-yet-used stash so I definitely couldn't pass up the challenge!

CAS Christmas Flowers

I love the look of these flowers.  The sentiment is attached to the flowers making it very easy - literally one stamp!  However, there are also dies to cut just the flowers and then there are multiple other sentiments that could be used.  I pulled out my Copics and did some simple coloring.  There is Wink of Stella on the flowers - but I never had good light this weekend to photograph the sparkle. I tried this entire stamp right in the middle of the card, but I love things going off the edge so when I realized I could center the sentiment portion and have the rest off of the edge, it was perfect!

I just popped over to the Honey Bee website and realized my card looks a lot like a card that was made as a sample of this stamp set even down to the gems.  I didn't deliberately CASE anything - I don't even remember seeing it - and I should probably take this card down - but it is such a lovely stamp set and it made me so happy to do it, that I'll leave it here.  Plus - it tells you that it is a perfect set for these quick and clean Christmas cards!!  But credit definitely goes to Carly Minner's card.

It was wonderful to be thinking Christmas during this stressful time! Thanks to the CAS Christmas Challenge for the inspiration to pull out this set!


I hope everybody is doing well and that each of you are able to use this fabulous hobby for some stress relief!

SUPPLY LIST
Stamps: Honey Bee Stamps Rejoice
Other: Pretty Pink Posh Marigold gems, Wink of Stella, Copics

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!