Tuesday, March 24, 2020

CAS Christmas: Winter Flowers 2

The dies for the Honey Bee Stamps Rejoice set that I used yesterday has coordinating dies for the stamps and also one word die. While the set was out I used the die to cut a golden "Holy Night" - then was inspired by the Winter Flowers challenge at CAS Christmas Card Challenge to pull out one of my favorite die sets from last year - also from Honey Bee Stamps.

CAS Christmas Flowers 2

The stamp set also has a stamp for the "Oh" in "Oh Holy Night" but I didn't realize it until after everything was put together then I couldn't make it fit without looking like it was too high.  So you'll have to imagine the "oh"!  I used a combination of white and vellum to layer the poinsettia and the greenery; I wanted a very soft look next to the shiny gold.

It truly is wonderful to have this hobby to fill up some time during this period of fear and worry.  Thank you to CAS Christmas Card Challenge for the inspiration.


SUPPLY LIST
Dies: Honey Bee Stamps Rejoice dies (the sentiment), Winter Bouquet
Paper: Concord & 9th Neutral Foil

6 comments:

  1. HELLO gorgeous!! I love the elegant white and gold on your perfect CAS card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful die cut all white with gold accents, card. TFS Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is STUNNING!! I have this set and I am going to CASE this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colour combo with the white and the gold, stunning card. thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and elegant Christmas card with white and gold, Kim! Gorgeous layered poinsettia! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That is gorgeous! I love everything about it. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!