Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Freshly Made Sketches: Lift Me Up

It's time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches! Today we have a sketch by Jacquie.


I am using a set that I've had for a number of years - so many years in fact that the person I was going to use it for has gone from a bright-eyed child to a moody tween and the set definitely no longer works.  But it was sitting in my not-yet-used stash and I needed to let it see ink!  I do watch for calls for cards (are you all in the Because Kindness Facebook group?) so I'm sure this will be used.

FMS Smiles

I haven't colored in longer than I can remember.  Nothing fancy here - I went back to the early days of my coloring - I did a little highlighting, added a bit of shadow around the outside and called it good. I had SO much fun!!  I plopped on a few sequins as sun spots so it sparkles a bit more IRL.

I hope to see you playing along with us this week at Freshly Made Sketches.  This sketch really lets your creativity shine!

SUPPLY LIST
Stamps: Simon Say Stamp/Clearly Besotted Lift Me Up (a limited edition Simon Says Stamptember release from years ago - no longer available), sentiment from an old Papertrey Ink set - Everyday Button Bits
Dies: Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Borders
Paper: Honey Bee Stamps Over the Rainbow
Other: Honey Bee Stamps Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Confetti

6 comments:

  1. This is cute enough to bring that moody tween out of their funk!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun card Kim! I just those sweet little balloons! Your colouring looks fantastic! I'm sure whoever receives this card is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these sweet balloons and great rainbow stripe, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet, Kim! The focal image is adorable and I love the rainbow color side panel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Talk about a smile-making card, Kim! The balloons are adorable; the side panel, striking! Delightful combination. I, too, haven't coloured in ages; looking forward to doing so soon!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!