Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Freshly Made Sketches: Vintage Bicycle

It's time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches! Today we have a sketch by Jen.


I had such fun with this sketch. I love the words "Any Shape" on a sketch.  I pulled out one of my binders of dies and just started flipping through the pages.  As soon as I saw this bicycle, I knew it was just what I wanted!

FMS Vintage Bike

With the "hill" in the sketch, I knew it needed to be a "you can do it" card.  I used some of my favorite floral paper to give the bicycle a sweet little field to ride through.  Then just a hint of bright cardstock and sequins.  This has to go down as one of my quickest cards ever!!

I hope to see you playing along with our sketch this week!

SUPPLY LIST

Stamps: Papertrey Ink Floral Fusion 12 (the sentiment)
Dies: Memory Box Vintage Bicycle, Lil' Inker Designs Stitched Mat Rectangles
Patterned Paper: Pebbles Walnut Grove 6x6 pad
Cardstock: Stampin' Up Crushed Curry, Black

9 comments:

  1. Once again you've created a super great take on the sketch, Kim. Love that pretty vintage bicycle. The pop of yellow looks fabulous too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this little bicycle is awesome! Love the little flowers...almost a vintage feel to go with the bike. And I love it when the card is quick...meant to be!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes me want spring to come now! Love the bicycle die with those sweet flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quick and cute Kim! Love the playful floral paper. It's perfect with the bicycle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun card Kim! I love that flowered paper and that bicycle! I think you've used the perfect sentiment for a bicycle going up a hill!!! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous take on the sketch and oh how this screams spring too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The little engine that could has become the little bicycle that could! Love this creative take on the sketch - and how the bike is riding through a field of flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so adorable!! I LOVE that fun bike that you used on this!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card Kim! I love this gorgeous card with that pretty DSP and die cut you've used!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!