Just a few more details.
- The little ghost is from Papertrey Ink but it's last year's ghost from the Happy Haunting set (not this year's polka dot ghost). I had the die from last year but didn't have the stamp set. As I was loading the new ghost into my cart last week, I decided I probably should get last year's set instead to go with my die - so old set...new to me!
- The Hero Arts set is older. It's called Scary and is currently 40% off at Ellen Hutson's store.
- The sequins are also from Ellen Hutson and are going to be my favorite for Halloween. They are actually the Iridescent Chocolate sequins but the iridescence flashes purples, blues and greens!
- The chevron dies are my favorite thing from the most recent release at My Favorite Things. The set comes with different lengths and spacing.
I hope you all play along this week. Remember...this sketch is for inspiration...it doesn't need to be a speech bubble!!
- Stamps: Papertrey Ink Happy Haunting, Hero Arts Scary
- Paper: Papertrey Ink Limeade Ice, Orange Zest, Black
- Ink: black
- Accessories: Papertrey Ink Happy Haunting, My Favorite Things Peek-a-Boo Chevrons, Martha Stewart Crystal Fine Glitter, Ellen Hutson Iridescent Chocolate sequins
Adorable...love the little ghost peeking up from the bottom!!ReplyDelete
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete
Too cute, I love your peeking ghost!ReplyDelete
Adooooorable!!! Those sequins are awesome!ReplyDelete
Absolutely LOVE. Super cool using the black base and making the color pops.ReplyDelete
Got a new store and blog...stop and check it out sometime. Thanks.
Be blessed, Beckie
Just B Creative Crazy Blog
Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Blog
Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Store
Super cute Kim! Time to start thinking fall I guess.ReplyDelete
Super cute Halloween card, Kim! Thank you for sharing your 'ingredients'' - always something to be learned! Great inspiration!ReplyDelete
Love the ghost peeping up and the chevron all sparkly!ReplyDelete
Love everything about this card. Great take on the sketch, fun sequins and I must go check out that chevron die.ReplyDelete
this is too cute..ReplyDelete
Honestly amazing Kim!ReplyDelete
Kim, this is so stinkin' cute! I love the ghost peeping up from the bottom.ReplyDelete
This is SO darn cute! Love it!ReplyDelete
This is seriously adorable!ReplyDelete
Aww this is so cute Kim! Love it!!!ReplyDelete
This is so cute Kim - so tempted to buy the stamp set now"ReplyDelete
I wish I could've seen you do your little dance, ha, ha!!ReplyDelete
Must have been something!
Love your card and all the (new-and-never-used-before) stuff you used.