Monday, September 17, 2012

CAS Challenge: Leaves on Pinterest

Today's Clean & Simple Challenge at splitcoaststampers is a Pinterest inspiration challenge.


Isn't it gorgeous??

I die cut a number of leaves out of patterned paper and cardstock and then laid them onto a rectangle to replicate the print as a whole.  My picture does not do a great job of showing my water drop inspiration - I spritzed the cardstock leaves leaving puddles of shimmer.  (You can kind of see the splotchy part, but sadly the shimmer doesn't show!)

Sweet 'n Sassy CAS Leaves

  • Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Blessings & Thanks
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Cajun Craze, Papertrey Ink Fine Linen, K&Company Alleghany Plum
  • Ink: Papertrey Ink Dark Chocolate
  • Accessories: Sweet 'n Sassy Season of Change Leaf Dies, Papertrey Ink Rustic Cream Button Twine and Dark Chocolate Button, Rectangle Spellbinders

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Kim. ;-) The leaves are fabulous with that lovely sentiment. I love it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim
    Gorgeous ... gorgeous card.... Love all the fabulous colour of the leaves.... Stunning as always
    Hugs Sylvievxxxxx
    Thanks for you apps ideas.. Love the picture one so easy to organise.....
    Working on pinterest ....?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that sentiment and love this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These leaves are beautiful, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Kim. I love the off the edge leaf on the top. The twine is rustic - love that touch with the button.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is AMAZING Kim~gorgeous work with the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim this is gorgeous! I love those leaves!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!