I saw all the pumpkins and remembered a sketch that I had originally looked askance at - how exactly does someone add 15 little images to a card??!!
This is how...
- You must use one of the Alley Way Stamps but don't worry if you don't have any we have freebies you can use in our Freebies section of the blog :)
- Prizes.. we have to have prizes for all the effort put into it right? .. 1st place will be hand picked by me.. will receive 1 free stamp sets of their choice, and a badge to proudly display on their blog.
- Random winner.. we will have one random winner, who will receive 1 free stamp set of their choice, and a winners badge to proudly display on their blog.
- Feel free to upload your projects to our Creation BLVD. Flicker group for your chance to be spotlighted on the TAWS blog or our Facebook page where each month someone is randomly drawn for a stamp set of their choice!
Here is our BE Inspired logo for you to use, we would love it if you added it to your blog :)
- Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps Ghoul-Friend, Talk to Me (sentiment)
- Paper: Stampin' Up Very Vanilla, Pumpkin, Black, MME Haunted
- Ink: Stampin' Up Pumpkin, Black
- Accessories: Cuttlebug embossing folder, Martha Stewart Halloween twine