I saw all the pumpkins and remembered a sketch that I had originally looked askance at - how exactly does someone add 15 little images to a card??!!
This is how...
- You must use one of the Alley Way Stamps but don't worry if you don't have any we have freebies you can use in our Freebies section of the blog :)
- Prizes.. we have to have prizes for all the effort put into it right? .. 1st place will be hand picked by me.. will receive 1 free stamp sets of their choice, and a badge to proudly display on their blog.
- Random winner.. we will have one random winner, who will receive 1 free stamp set of their choice, and a winners badge to proudly display on their blog.
- Feel free to upload your projects to our Creation BLVD. Flicker group for your chance to be spotlighted on the TAWS blog or our Facebook page where each month someone is randomly drawn for a stamp set of their choice!
Here is our BE Inspired logo for you to use, we would love it if you added it to your blog :)
- Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps Ghoul-Friend, Talk to Me (sentiment)
- Paper: Stampin' Up Very Vanilla, Pumpkin, Black, MME Haunted
- Ink: Stampin' Up Pumpkin, Black
- Accessories: Cuttlebug embossing folder, Martha Stewart Halloween twine
Amazing take on the photo inspiration. Love it. :)ReplyDelete
These pumpkins have me ready for fall! Thank you for joining us at Unscripted Sketches! :)ReplyDelete
This is gorgeous Kim, what a great take on the Unscripted Sketch! You should enter @ CASual Fridays, too!ReplyDelete
How fun are those cute little pumpkins ... I love the fun patterns with that sentiment ... so glad you joined us at Unscripted Sketches.ReplyDelete
15 sweet, wee pumpkins is is exactly how someone adds 15 images to a card...love it to bits! And that sentiment cannot be any more perfect! This card is a GREAT interpretation of our sketch this week at Unscripted Sketches! Thanks for sharing your card with us :)ReplyDelete
This is a cutie! Love seeing you trying new styles, Kim! Hugs xxxReplyDelete
PS thanks so much for all the wonderful blog love you left for me! Xxxxx