Saturday, August 31, 2013

Wanna Sketch: You're Boo-Tastic!

Just a quick card for this morning - I got the cutest Halloween set from Mama Elephant.  It's called Bootastic and is full of charming little Halloween characters.  I was following Lisa's sketch at dahlhouse designs so I put two of the cute characters together holding the broom.

Bootastic


Speaking of two cute characters - check out my two characters at their first marching band show last night.  This is the first year for the little one - he's actually an 8th grader but is allowed to march in the high school band.  The big one kept looking away from me so no good picture of him - he's a marching fanatic!!




  • Stamps: Mama Elephant Bootastic
  • Paper: white
  • Ink: Memento black, Copics
  • Accessories: Lil' Inkers Stitched Rectangles, MME Enamel Dots






9 comments:

  1. Darling Halloween card! Love what you did with the little witch & drac! Great coloring and perfect touch with those enamel dots! MME stamps so rock, don't they? Nice photos of kids in band too! I have 4 grandkids who all marched in either the drum line or the "pit". Very cool to watch and hear! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, LOVE this kim. How sweet are they holding that broom and those enamel dots are the perfect touch. I can't believe how perfect your stamping is, it is just amazing. I just love when you play along with wanna sketch... thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE CUTE card Kim!! My brother was head drummer in the band ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you placed those 2 cuties holding the broom! Absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Kim, your Halloween card is just too cute! I love those sweet little trick or treaters, so fun. Great photo's of your boys too, you must be very proud.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card and I love the Pics of your boys!!
    Such a disciplined way to entertain with music!
    You put a link of marching bands on a blogpost a while ago and I was stunned by all the performances!!!
    Never seen anything like it.
    We do have contests here in the Netherlands, but it cannot be compared to what your marching bands show!!
    It is truly amazing and very, very disciplined.
    Bye,

    Marjolein

    ps. Love your card btw!! But then I always do. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Boo-tastic card!!!! Halloween, back to school, so much on my mind. Always love stopping by here tho for an inspiration Refresher!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!