Saturday, August 24, 2013

My Favorite Things: A very special BOO to you!

This is my second Halloween card this week.  It seems a little early...but they each worked perfectly for their respective challenges.  In this case, I am playing along with the sketch challenge at My Favorite Things.  It has a nice border strip - perfect for the fun trick-or-treat star border from this set. Plus, it gives me the chance to tell you that the coordinating pumpkin dies are on sale at MFT for $2.50 instead of $10 (the stamps are still full price). There are a bunch of other stamps and dies on sale right now for 50-75% off!!


A special BOO to you


  • Stamps: My Favorite Things Primitive Pumpkins
  • Paper: Papertrey Ink Smokey Shadow, Orange Zest, Doodlebug Designs Halloween Parade
  • Ink: Papertrey Ink Smokey Shadow, Orange Zest, Soft Stone
  • Accessories: My Favorite Things Primitive Pumpkins dies and Fishtail dies, white embossing powder, Hemptiques bright twine


20 comments:

  1. Darling card. Love the patterns on the pumpkins and the great star image along the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so much fun! Love the pumpkins and the small orange dots! Awesome festive Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this! The white embossing on the dark gray card stock looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE!! Love Halloween. Too early? Didn't the stores starting putting up their stuff in July?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your card Kim! Perfect stamping, great colors and awesome take on the sketch!!
    I am always so inspired by your awesome creations!! Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet card. Love that gray, orange and black stripe dp! And those little punkins. Great card, and will definitely check out the sale over at MFT; thanks for the tip! : ) Bev

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's never too early to start Halloween! LOVE the fun colors and the darling pumpkin images, Kim! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore this! Perfect pumpkin scene!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! I love the Embossed stars across the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this card belongs in PC magazine :) Just the right amount of stuff, perfect color combo and all around great card

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card! Love every detail about it! You are SUPER talented, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fun Halloween card Kim! The embossed border looks fab! Thanks for joining along with MFT :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love this primitive pumpkin card! I need to dust mine off and get some ink on them! The white embossing is such a great look!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kim, this card is wonderful....makes me want to buy that set! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this! The stripes are a fun way to ground the pumpkins, the white star border really pops against black, and I love how you did the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the hip look you've given this stamp set! Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great layout and a stylish Halloween card you made!
    Bye,

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!