Sunday, August 18, 2013

Happy Birthday Lil' Inkers: Bunches of Birthday Wishes

Lil' Inkers Designs is hosting a third birthday celebration!  Happy Birthday Lil' Inkers!!  There are lots of prizes just for creating a birthday card from an inspiration photo.

Bunches of Birthday Wishes


I have used some of my favorite Lil' Inkers products - the Stitched Circle dies and the Balloon Builders stamp sets and dies.  The balloons are really cute - different shapes and patterns - they make it so easy to make a cheerful birthday card!  Lil' Inkers has so many great products that would work for birthdays - really cute party hat dies and stitched bow dies - ALL on my wishlist!
  • Stamps: Lil' Inkers Balloon Builders
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Island Indigo, Poppy Parade, My Mind's Eye Hip-Hooray Boy dsp
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Poppy Parade, Crushed Curry, Soft Sky, Distress Inks Broken China
  • Accesories: Lil' Inkers Balloon Dies, Stitched Mats: Circles, MME Ginger Twine

18 comments:

  1. In addition to your really cute card with the balloons and great use of the stitched circle and twine, I loved reading your blog description and laughed when you talked about being surrounded by boys and numbers! You have a very impressive resume of design teams and recognitions too...add me to one of your fans as I just pinned your card...so well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful birthday card Kim! Love the colors, the designer papers and GREAT stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! love those lil inker stitched dies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and I love how you used the Balloondies and stamps!
    And the twine adds such a nice detail to your card, gives it a 'finished' look/ feel.

    Bye,

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a cute and very festive card Kim! Perfect paper and satmp combo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like all those tiny gifts working the background, and those balloons are so festive and cute too! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooo! I love this card soooo much! I was just checking our some of your projects in our Flickr Gallery this weekend. I am a TOTAL FAN!!! This is just perfect!!!
    I am so excited to see that you played along with our birthday challenge!
    Laura
    Lil' Inker Designs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Kim and you really know how to use patterned paper perfectly, you must teach me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with Tracey . . . You are a wizard with the pattern paper! Love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute, Kim! Love the fun & festive design and the color combo is perfect too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so festive and FUN Kim~like a party goin' on! I love it~
    Hey, thanks for your well wishes on the loot, friend~I've never won anything from PTI before. I about fell over when I saw my name!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a festive card Kim...you've inspired me to pull out my MME Hip-Hooray collection. Fantastic job with that collection. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card Kim, I love the fun papers and the cute balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The colors you chose are perfect to go with the papers! I love the bright feel and the twine bow! Thanks for playing along with the Birthday Celebration at Lil' Inker!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card makes me want to *squee* because it's so cute. I love the color scheme and the layout. What a fantastic way to frame the balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty and so much fun, Kim! Love your color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just love everything about is one! It all fits together so beautifully! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!