Thursday, August 1, 2013

Curtain Call: Hang in There

Thanks to all of you who made the first ever Curtain Call challenge a huge success.  And if you didn't get a chance to play along, today's another day with our next challenge!!

photo credit: Ruffled



The sponsor for this challenge is Fresh Squeezed Stamps.  The prize is your choice of a stamp set!  It's definitely worth your time to play along!









I have to admit that I had a huge wishlist of Fresh Squeezed Stamps but hadn't ordered anything yet.  So this was my excuse to order (as if I need an excuse!!)  I got all the sets on my wishlist and then one last set jumped into my cart.  It's called String Me Along and contains this very unique, but very fun variety of images - a high-topped tennis shoe, a baby onesie AND...Chinese lanterns which I thought were just perfect for the party image above!

Hang in There

You will LOVE all of the inspiration from the design team.  There are some with watermelons, others used the feathers, some focused on the colors - it's an amazing variety and will most definitely give you ideas and inspiration.  Check it out at Curtain Call.  The challenge is open until August 10th - I hope you play along!
  • Stamps: Fresh Squeezed Stamps String Me Along
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Island Indigo, American Crafts My Girl 6x6 dsp
  • Ink: Memento black and Copics
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Island Indigo twine, Ellen Hutson sequins, Spellbinders square dies

16 comments:

  1. Love that polka dotted paper you used and the lanters are simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great take! Love those bitty lanterns and the sequins. That dp is perfect with your design. I just love this! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Kim. Love those lanters and the sequins. Great take on the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lanterns and the dp go so perfectly well :) love this

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your coloring and that awesome confetti paper...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. totally love those sweet lanterns, Kim! and the splash of confetti paper...a perfect combination!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Couldn't wait for today to be able to comment on this fantastic fun and trendy card Kim!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh the lanterns are fun! Great card Kim ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love lanterns and the sentiment is perfect for the images. LOVE it all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card. LOVE the pops of color. You should link it up at my Just Because Linky Party ~ Theme is Anything Goes!

    Be blessed, Beckie
    Just B Creative Crazy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely charming- lanterns and Paper = perfect match! and I don't have any Freshly Squeezed in my stash either...more inspiration from you!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those lanterns are so cute! Fabulous choice of paper, awesome coloring, and I love the sequin accents.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a lovely card, your design and papers are fantastic - your image is adorable and lovely details!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday's Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute...nicely done for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!