Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Clearly Besotted: With Love

I finally have stamps from Clearly Besotted.  I don't know what has taken me so long - they are truly lovely.  I used their feather set here and for today I am using Blooming Marvelous (which also has a great sunflower for all) and Butterfly Wishes Additions (you have to love a gingham butterfly).

With Love

My card uses the colors from the current challenge over on the Clearly Besotted Blog.


I'm heading out soon for coffee with a dear lady who has had a rough year culminating with the loss of her garden in a hailstorm last week.  These aren't the types of flowers we grow here in Parker, Colorado, but I think these cheerful colors will be just perfect for a pick-me-up card!
  • Stamps: Clearly Besotted Blooming Marvelous, Butterfly Wishes Additions
  • Paper: Papertrey Ink Soft Stone
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Pistachio Pudding, Hero Arts Soft Cantaloupe, Memento Lady Bug, Papertrey Ink Lavender Moon and Smokey Slate
  • Accessories: Clearly Besotted Blooming Marvelous and Butterfly dies, My Favorite Things Fishtail dies and Fancy Flourish, Lifestyle Crafts embossing folder, Hemptique 10-lb twine from Bright multi-pack


17 comments:

  1. Agreed that these aren't Colorado flowers! ;) But this sure is a gorgeous card, Kim! I'm sure it will brighten her day :) Hope you are doing well and keeping cool in this heat! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Oh....your poor friend. Love those scored lines, and sweet gingham butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Kim, the colours are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous Kim. I love the flourish behind the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your gorgeous card will definitely cheer up your friend! Thoughtful, heart-warming and pretty! Clearly Besotted is on my wish list...
    c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card Kim, love the little gingham butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty Kim! Your friend will love and appreciate your card and your thoughtfulness!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card and I agree gingham butterfly we all should have... it looks so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kim
    Fabulous card...... Love your Craft Room.... Lucky you....
    Hugs sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kim your card is lovely! I have been eyeing the set with the gingham butterfly for weeks! I may need to break down and buy it! I am sure the person who receives this card will be cheered immensely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card and I soooo much love the beautiful colors combined with grey shades!!!!
    It's perfect.
    Bye,

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  12. You sure know how to get a colour balance right! Great job, Kim! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a beautiful card, Kim :) Thank you so much for joining the challenge! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!