Thursday, August 15, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch: You're a Super Star!

This is my second post today.
Curtain Call is just a post away!


It's time for a new sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch!  It's definitely a good one for letting your creativity and imagination run wild!



I ended up turning it into a square card.  I wanted to use that center die cut which reminds me of a marquee with neon lights all around it and it just wasn't quite big enough for a full-sized card.

A Super Star



I hope to see you playing along!!

  • Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps Admin One (you're a), Reel Time (Super Star), Good Point (arrows)
  • Paper: Astrobrights Glow Cardstock multipack
  • Ink: Hero Arts Neon Purple and Neon Blue
  • Accessories: Avery Elle Royal and Caribbean sequins, Taylored Expressions Impression Plate, Spellbinders Twisted Metal Tags & Accents

6 comments:

  1. WOW - another fabulous card, that just has me sitting here, in awe, at your creativity! And congrats at being a guest designer at Paper Smooches! So looking forward to seeing even more of your talents there!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, Kim! Love it, and love who was picked as the new GD over at PS - eeeek! Congrats!! (perfect pick btw!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this card is awesome and would be great to send/ give to a teenager too!!
    Love the bright colorcombination
    and the stars are Perfect as background!
    Did I mention the sequins already???
    Well you certainly know how much this adds to your card, it totally 'rocks', ha, ha.
    Great, great card!!
    Bye,

    Marjolein

    ps. I use a lot of text to hail/comment your CAS style cards, but I guess you're much better at making CAS style cards than I'm with words! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Kim, what a great idea to emboss the background it gives a great deal of interest but still keeps the CAS style!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!