Thursday, August 8, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch! Thanks a Super Lot

It's time for a new sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch and everyone should play along!!  There are SO many options - tall flowers, feathers (although I spent a long time trying to create a nice feather card and I failed), balloons with strings...so many options!



I didn't use any of those.  I used words!  I am trying so hard to use my Never-Before-Used-Schtuff (NBUS) and there just wasn't anything tall in that stash.  So I am continuing on my use of a brand new order from Paper Smooches with a new thank you set (free with $60 purchase) and a brand new paper pad and just started stamping "thanks" in the colors from the paper.  The "super lot" seemed perfect for all of those "thanks"!

Thanks a Super Lot 2
  • Stamps: Paper Smooches Many Thanks
  • Paper: MME Cut & Paste Flair, Stampin' Up Coastal Cabana
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Real Red, Blushing Bride, Coastal Cabana, Sahara Sand, Versamark
  • Accessories: white embossing powder, Papertrey Ink file die

16 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Kim! I think I need that Thanks stamp set. Wait, change that: I NEED that stamp set! Your showcase of your new PS products is awesome! Have a terrific Thursday!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this card and that little file folder tab, oh and the little triangles too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I wanna come over and stamp with you I think I would learn a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab! Love the colours you have used

    ReplyDelete
  5. So wonderfully out-of-the-box! Those are great colors, and I really love your take on this. You've combined your NBUS and CTS perfectly! : ) Bev

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice card! I've been trying to use my NBUS stuff too. Darnell has been a good influnence...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. My above comment didn't come out right...but you probably figured it out...should be influence....LOL. I sure wish I had spell check on comments...

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a clever take on this sketch and in such wonderful colours too, I love it Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute kim, I will give it a try later tonight I hope, I hope!!

    -Smiles
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! You knock me out with your cards every time!♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card just makes me smile. I say super all the time, so I love it even more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this fun card! Great colours. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!