Thursday, August 22, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch! BOO!

It's time for another sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch!  I am going very literal this time as I just purchased a set of Halloween speech bubbles from Hero Arts and I got these little eyes from Papertrey AND I got the Peek-a-Boo chevron die from My Favorite Things AND I got the chocolate sequins from Ellen Hutson!  Whew! Let's all do a NBUS happy dance!!!  (Never Before Used Schtuff!)


Boo


Just a few more details.  
  1. The little ghost is from Papertrey Ink but it's last year's ghost from the Happy Haunting set (not this year's polka dot ghost).  I had the die from last year but didn't have the stamp set.  As I was loading the new ghost into my cart last week, I decided I probably should get last year's set instead to go with my die - so old set...new to me!  
  2. The Hero Arts set is older.  It's called Scary and is currently 40% off at Ellen Hutson's store.  
  3. The sequins are also from Ellen Hutson and are going to be my favorite for Halloween.  They are actually the Iridescent Chocolate sequins but the iridescence flashes purples, blues and greens!
  4. The chevron dies are my favorite thing from the most recent release at My Favorite Things.  The set comes with different lengths and spacing.  
I hope you all play along this week.  Remember...this sketch is for inspiration...it doesn't need to be a speech bubble!!

  • Stamps: Papertrey Ink Happy Haunting, Hero Arts Scary
  • Paper: Papertrey Ink Limeade Ice, Orange Zest, Black
  • Ink: black
  • Accessories: Papertrey Ink Happy Haunting, My Favorite Things Peek-a-Boo Chevrons, Martha Stewart Crystal Fine Glitter, Ellen Hutson Iridescent Chocolate sequins


18 comments:

  1. Adorable...love the little ghost peeking up from the bottom!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute, I love your peeking ghost!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adooooorable!!! Those sequins are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely LOVE. Super cool using the black base and making the color pops.

    Got a new store and blog...stop and check it out sometime. Thanks.


    Be blessed, Beckie
    Just B Creative Crazy Blog
    Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Blog
    Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Store

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute Kim! Time to start thinking fall I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute Halloween card, Kim! Thank you for sharing your 'ingredients'' - always something to be learned! Great inspiration!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the ghost peeping up and the chevron all sparkly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love everything about this card. Great take on the sketch, fun sequins and I must go check out that chevron die.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kim, this is so stinkin' cute! I love the ghost peeping up from the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww this is so cute Kim! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute Kim - so tempted to buy the stamp set now"

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wish I could've seen you do your little dance, ha, ha!!
    Must have been something!
    Love your card and all the (new-and-never-used-before) stuff you used.
    Bye,

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!