Sunday, August 11, 2013

CAS on Sunday and a Fab Friday: Thx for being Wonderful

I know that I had said yesterday that I had finished my using my entire Paper Smooches order - and I had.  But when I started thinking about a card with a tag for CAS on Sunday and the sweet colors at Fab Friday, I knew that I was going to pull out another Paper Smooches set - Reflections.

thx for being onderful

I love these fun flowers.  They are a little bit funky (but not too much) and add a sweet touch to every card.  The dies make it so easy - although be warned, there are three sets of dies that coordinate with the set!


  • Stamps: Paper Smooches Reflections, Many Thanks
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Crumb Cake, Crisp Cantaloupe dsp
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Crumb Cake, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, So Saffron
  • Accessories: Paper Smooches Reflections dies, Papertrey Ink Tag Sale 3, Frayed Burlap Distress Stickles, Timeless Twine Krazy for Kraft, misc sequins

18 comments:

  1. Oh I like the flowers haven't seen them before and that tag. Just the perfect combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Those colors are fabulous. Thanks for joining us at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty, love those colours together!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely card, Reflections has been on my wish list for too long!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet..love the colors. I really need to use mine..haha...soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colours, love those flowers and love the card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Love the flowers and tag! Great balance to the whole card! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet flowers and design Kim! darling card ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've arranged those flowers perfectly! Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, very PRETTY card Kim! You combined the colors beautifully! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! Love the flowers and tag!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is great to see new colour combos using the new in-colours! Funky flowers! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous! Love the flowers, the tag, the colours! I have the reflections set and soooo want the dies. Maybe I'll splurge on one...
    c

    ReplyDelete
  14. You make everything look fabulous, Kim, this is no exception! LOVE it!
    So glad you played along with us at Fab Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely! The flowers are beautiful and I love the tag. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful card ;)
    Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the look of white stamping on crumb cake! Your flowers give such a fun and vibrant pop of color! Just gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!