Saturday, August 3, 2013

A Very Special Baby Girl

I bet everybody reading this knows Melissa over at Oh, Smudge! and from CASology.  Melissa has added a sweet baby girl to her wonderful family of three charming little gentlemen.  I first met Melissa as part of the first Dynamic Duos design team.  She went on to create CASology - one of the best challenges out there!  I love following her blog.  She's a wonderful cardmaker but she also offers little glimpses into her life with her Wordless Wednesday and her Happiness Is posts on Sundays.  CASology is hosting a baby shower for Melissa and little Bryna Kate.

Congratulations Melissa!!

Blessings
  • Stamps: My Favorite Things Embellished Eggs
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Barely Banana
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Barely Banana, Blushing Bride, Smoky Slate
  • Accessories: My Favorite Things Easter Elements dies, Mix and Match Banner Dies, Michales clear pearls, Papertrey Ink Impression Plate, Divine Twine Lemon Twine

22 comments:

  1. The PERFECT baby girl card! Just awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those sweet birds Kim and Melissa will too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable - love the pops of colours on that big white space! Thanks so much for coming to Bryna's baby shower, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, this is a most darling baby girl card! Melissa will LOVE this!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just lovely! Yellow is always so cheerful, definitely a favorite color of mine - and SUPER for babies!!

    I love that you attended the Baby Shower Kim!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is the cutest card :) love it a lot. You are always an inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweetie! Love the lemon. One day I WILL get back to doing some challenges. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet baby girl card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great and gorgeous card!!!
    Bye,

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a sweet baby card, Kim! Melissa is a very special blogger and what a lovely family!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet. Love those little birdies. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful baby card!! So sweet!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card for Melissa Kim. Thank you so much for coming to Melissa's Baby Shower!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kim, I'm sure Melissa will adore this...I know I do, it is a precious baby card! So glad you joined in the fun at Melissa's baby shower of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kim, this is so sweet!!! Love those little birds and that woodgrain BG! I happen to love yellow for babies! :) Thank you so much for being a part of Bryna's baby shower! She seems to be fitting right in with the three gentlemen. :) I'm thinking she's going to have her own tight knit group of protectors...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!