Thursday, November 29, 2012

Blog Hopping with The Alley Way Stamps

It's blog hop time for The Alley Way Stamps  (TAWS) - there are fun new stamps - if you follow the TAWS blog there have been sneak peeks the last three days (I did one yesterday!).  Today, when you hop, you get to see all of the new stamps!

If you started with my blog, be sure to head back to the beginning at The Alley Way Stamps.

TAWS is releasing a wonderful new background stamp.  Woodgrain is so in - and it works for so much.  On sneak peek day, you saw the new Love Knots woodgrain done in pinks and there was a video tutorial on doing it in bold blended colors.  I still need Christmas cards - so here is Love Knots used slightly differently.

Hope and Peace

{This card was made with love and prayers 
for a wonderful family dealing with chemo 
for their 8-year old for the fourth time.  
They get a little break in December, but it's not over.}

Then...a very different stamp style...Doodle Frames...

Hello, Love You

Aren't these fun???  I'm a clean and simple card maker and these are perfect!  You could plop one of these fun frames in the middle of a card and they are each interesting enough to totally make the card!!

Next on the hop is Lyndal

THE FINE PRINT from TAWS:

One person will win ALL 3 NEW SETS!! YEP!! So if you want that person to be you.. all you have to do is comment on the hop! 
Here are ways you can win.. You can pick and choose which ones you want to do.. but the more you comment, the more chances you have to win.. 
1-Comment on The Alley Way Stamps Blog
2-Comment on the DT girls blogs (below)
3-Post about it on facebook or your blog
4-Like us on Facebook
(leave a separate comment for each that you do)

 You have until Nov 30th by 9:30 PM TAWS time to leave comments.

Here are the DT Blogs to visit

Alison
Annette
Arielle
Audrey
Danielle
Jessica
Kim <===You are here!
Lyndal
Tracy


A big thank you to two challenges who helped get me over a drop in my mojo as I was creating these card:

The Paper Players





40 comments:

  1. Both card's are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that woodgrain! beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the little wooden birdie, and your combo of kraft als ligt blue. Absolutely awesome!
    And the second card is beautiful as well, a great CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both of your cards, especially the non-traditional take on Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The woodgrain is fab with the love knot and your birdie is so cute. Love the little scattering of gems and snowflakes. The doodled labels make a fun but superbly CAS card. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards. Like the frames off to the side like that. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE them both...especially the first one...soooo tweet:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adore your first card!! And love the design on the second!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both are fab...love the first...great woodgrain and love the little bird! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are a gem to create this beautiful, heart-warming, thoughtful card for your friends and especially, their young son. Your second card is certainly eye-catching! Thank you for reminding us about the special people we create our cards for.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are adorable and I love your style. You are such a sweet person....

    ReplyDelete
  12. FAB cards!! So clean and lovely :-) Thanks for the inspriation!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both cards are so fun! love the woodgrain and the fun frames!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love these HOPS! You get so many great ideas for the same stamps. AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness! This is beautiful. I love the woodgrain - just think how versatile this stamp will be!

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE both cards - the simplicity and elegance are stunning. I saw that color combo and cringed but you really made it work - WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute, cute, cute! I love these new images, Kim! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are wonderful! I love how sweet and subtle the first one is, just gorgeous, and the one with the frames is just so fun and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Both your cards are wonderful, the first one is really beautiful and the sentiment goes perfect for the family and the second card is just CAS perfection, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love both cards, but the second one is my favorite. I just love the three frames with the pops of color. Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Both of your cards are great. The first is very pretty with those white snowflakes. I am loving the doodle frames.

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow I LOVE both cards!!!! Adorable Christmas card tho!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great cards! These doodle frames are driving me kr3zy! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  24. You have such a knack for layout & design, colours & style! I am always inspired & have a mountain of your cards in my to CASE FILE. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great cards. That first card with the wood grain is beautiful. I'm sure it will bring comfort to that family at this hard time. So sweet of you to send a handmade card.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I so love that woodgrain card with the bird!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow these are beautiful! I love the look of the frames going down the side and the blues used with that bird! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wonderful cards...love the wood grain stamp and on the 2nd I live the way you stamped the sentiment in different colours.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Totally loving both of these. I keep seeing those little birdies around and they're adorable! (MY thoughts are with the family)
    The frames are cool and I love the way you accented the sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Eek! Your Hope & Peace card is so pretty but it's the addition of the wood birdie that sealed it for me!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Both cards are adorable, but I especially like how you cleverly used the label stamps off the side on the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beautiful cards! So loving this frame set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. That is such a sweet Christmas card, Kim. Love the soothing colours & the warmth of the knotty woodgrain. The little birdie & tiny snowflakes are such sweet embellies. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players. The triple frame card is awesome too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Fabulous cards!!!! Just love them!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. so simple and so beautiful! nice cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!