Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Merry Monday Birdhouse

The Merry Monday sketch challenge was the perfect fit for this darling birdhouse that's been in my stash for ages - but never inked!

Merry Monday Birdhouse


This is WAY more patterned paper than you typically see on my cards, but I thought that these festive birdies needed a VERY festive background!
  • Stamps: Stamping Bella
  • Paper: MME 12 Days of Christmas, Stampin' Up Raspberry and Teal, Papertrey Chartreuse
  • Ink: Memento black and copics
  • Accessories: various glitters and stickles, misc twine


7 comments:

Wendy said...

OMGosh Kim, this is so cute! Love the image and your papers! Very festive!
Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

Bonnie said...

I love all that festive paper and the adorable birdhouse, Kim! Just right for this card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

Terry said...

Adorable Christmas card! I love the birds and the birdhouse with the fun patterned paper.

Hugs,

Terry
Merry Monday FD

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Love the non traditional colours and the image coloured to match! Funky & fun! Hugs xxx

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is such a gorgeous Christmas card. I love your use of DSPs and your cute litte birdhouse. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week!

LeAnne said...

What a fun, cheerful, colorful card! I have decided that I want to be YOU when I grow up...you have the best stamps, paper & ideas! So glad you could join us this week at Merry Mondays!

Notes by Nina said...

What a fun card Kim, I love the festive colours and that image is so cute. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.