Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Freshly Made Sketches: So Brave

This is week #2 of our big anniversary celebration (with more to follow!)  Last week we revisited sketch #1 which was also sketch #100.  This week, we are revisiting sketch #200 which first appeared here in August of 2015.


 I kept it simple.  I wanted the full focus on the message and the beautiful flower.

FMS So Brave

Luckily, I don't have a need for this card right now but these Pinkfresh Studios sentiments just spoke to me.  The set is gorgeous with a variety of sentiments that coordinate or work alone.  The single stem from their Dainty Blossoms die set seemed like the perfect accent.

FMS So Brave

I had a lot of ideas in my head for this sketch, then I saw the current challenge at The Paper Players and immediately envisioned my card.  Thanks for the inspiration!!


Last week I showed you my entry for the first ever sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.  By the 200th sketch I was actually on the design team!!  Here's the card I came up with for this same sketch (click here for details).


SUPPLY LIST
Stamps: Pinkfresh Studios My Favorite Things to Say
Dies: Pinkfresh Studios Dainty Blossoms, My Favorite Things Blueprints 10
Cardstock: Stampin' Up Flirty Flamingo
Other: Doodlebug Beetle Black Glitter

5 comments:

  1. Wow that diecut is delicate and oh so delightful! Very sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did with the sketch... clean and simple but gorgeous to look at!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfectly CAS Kim and perfectly lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim your pretty pink bloom and simple twine bow makes for CAS perfection! Just beautiful, and so different to your card for the original 200 sketch. I'm glad this week's colour challenge gave your the missing piece when creating your card; thanks for playing along with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim, this is perfect! I love the pink bloom and the twine! Such a great card to inspire someone going through cancer! SO fun to see both your cards! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!