Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches: Get Well Wishes

It's time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches! Today we have a sketch by Cécile.


I LOVE square cards so I definitely stuck with that part of the sketch.  Then I briefly toyed with being creative - I tried leaves and hearts instead of the small squares.  But I ended up right back with three small squares and am quite happy I stuck to the sketch!

FMS Get Well Wishes

I like the font on the sentiment so that was the first thing I picked on this card.  Then I needed some fun and cheerful images to coordinate with it so went with polka dot flowers and some mini scallops for the squares.  I think this will brighten someone's day!!

I hope to see you playing along - this is definitely a fun one!!

SUPPLY LIST

The bitty scalloped squares are the Layering Square Framelits dies from Stampin' Up.

6 comments:

  1. Total sweetness! I love the fresh flowers in the squares!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you stuck to the 3 squares because you came up with a beautiful and perfect CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sweet flowers make my polka dot loving heart very happy!! This is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cheery card Kim! I love those flowers and the fun, bright colours! This will definitely brighten someone's day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These polka dotted flowers are simply awesome. Love the bright and happy colors on this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bright colors and fun flowers make this a cheerful card for sure! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!