Friday, February 7, 2014

Curtain Call: Warm My Heart

Just a reminder that there are only a few days left on the current challenge at Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Cuppa Cocoa.


The sponsor for this challenge is My Favorite Things Stamps - there's a $20 gift code up for grabs!  I have a charming MFT stamp that seemed just perfect for this challenge (MFT isn't required for the challenge).  I dressed her in blues and browns from the inspiration photo - although now that I have the card next to the inspiration graphic, I clearly went too aqua! I'm just sure this sweetheart is going to need a Cuppa Cocoa when she is done playing!

Warm My Heart

I hope you are inspired to play along!

  • Stamps: My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Snow Day
  • Paper: Kraft Woodgrain, Stampin' Up Blue, Fancy Pants Timbergrove 6x6 dsp
  • Ink: Memento Black and Copics
  • Accessories: MFT Blueprints 1 die, Papertrey Ink Lemon Button, Lawn Fawn Silver Sparkle Hemp Cord, Frosted Lace Stickles

13 comments:

  1. What a sweet card Kim. Love the darling image and the paper-piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Kim! I love her hat and sweet polka dot boots!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such cuteness! she totally needs a cuppa cocoa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those polka dotted boots are soooo cute!! Love the aqua and sparkly snow balls. Darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is she cute or what!
    never mind the blues being too aqua, your card is so sweet and I love all the details. the button, twine, the scalloped frame, the woodgrain DP and of course the sweet image you used,she's so cute with her rosy cheeks and all....
    look at her boots, I wish I had those, ha, ha.
    Bye,

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so stinkin' cute! I love the little heart on the girls pocket and the way you have colored her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable!!! Love the paper piecing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah-dorable, Kim! I love the patterns and those snowballs. Makes me ALMOST like the snow. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh she is SO adorable!! Oh and that scallop die - I NEED it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet little snow gal! Love the shades of blue and tan that you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You warm my heart with this card! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cuteness and adorableness to the nth degree here, Kim! Your little girl is darling! Cuppa cocoa when she's finished playing: yes!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this, so sweet and great details!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!