I just got an interesting new leaf set (with coordinating dies) from Sweet 'n Sassy stamps - it has such an interesting pattern in it, I knew it could stand alone on a CAS one layer card. As an experiment, I used one die to cut a window and a different die and stamp on top.
Both stamps are rock-rolled in a darker color. Then the top leaf has some Clear Rock Candy Distress Stickles. This is one of my new favorite products as it gives shine and sparkle but in a very subtle way.
Because of my new role on the Sweet 'n Sassy design team, I am also posting today on the Sweet 'n Sassy blog, so I did a bonus card. The leaf card used a sentiment from a Thinking of You set that is an entire set of various fonts and styles of "Thinking of Yous." I also wanted to show you a very different look.
The butterfly is from Polka Dot Silhouettes - I love his shape and knew that he would be unique enough to highlight this simple Thinking of You card.
- Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Thinking of You, Season of Change
- Paper: Vanilla
- Ink: Stampin' Up Pumpkin and Cajun, Limeade and Olive, Chocolate
- Accessories: Sweet 'n Sassy Season of Change dies, Clear Rock Candy Distress Stickles
- Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Thinking of You, Polka Dot Silhouettes
- Paper: White
- Ink: Stampin' Up Calypso Coral, Basic Gray
- Accessories: Cuttlebug dotted border, Stampin' Up scallop border, misc pearls