I also have been VERY negligent at passing along an award that I have received (and I even have another that I will pass along next week). There are so many great blogs out there that I very much want to point out to my readers - I should share these awards right away!!
I received the Pay It Forward award from Caroline at LaceTopDesigns. Be sure to check out her blog - she recently did a napkin-fold card that will take your breath away!
The rules for accepting this award are:
1. Mention the blogger who gave you the award
2. Link to their blog
3. Pay It Forward to 5 bloggers
Here are five blogs that I definitely want you to visit!
1. Amanda Sevall Designs - you HAVE to check out what she has been doing with the owl punch!
2. I'm in Haven - wonderfully stylish and unique CAS cards. And if you want a new perspective on life and on living your faith, spend some time reading and praying over her second blog - Noah...His Journey.
3. My Ink Well - I fell in love with her work when I saw an early August post on a Fruity Drink!
4. Created by Tracy - I love when people start following my blog - because if they like my work, I know I will like theirs - and Tracy is no exception. She's my most recent follower and I LOVE her work!
5. Stamping with Klass - each card has such unique touches and are so beautifully done!
- Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps Charlie Harvest Time (the sentiment)
- Paper: Stampin' Up Celery, Garden Green, Pumpkin, Razzleberry, Summer Sun, Confetti Tan (sign post), Papertrey Fine Linen (sign), Bo Bunny dsp (really, really old!)
- Ink: Memento Brown
- Accessories: Quickutz sign post, All Night Media butterfly punch, Martha Stewart grass punch, Stampin' Up Razzleberry ribbon