Friday, November 24, 2017

The Paper Players: Warm & Cozy

I have a die set that's been in my stash forever that's just perfect for the current challenge at The Paper Players.  It's from My Favorite Things - the gloves and the mug.  (It's actually two sets, the smaller one was a stand-alone set and the larger sized dies - used to cut the white around the patterned paper  - actually coordinate with a stamp set - which is still sitting in my unused stash.)    Sadly, you might have noticed the word "was".  The stamps and the dies have been in my unused stash for so long, they actually are retired. 

TPP Warm Wishes

You can see that I was totally inspired, right down to the colors and the snowflakes!



The fact that I have unused stash that is so old it's retired seems like it might help my budget this Black Friday morning.  I think every stamp company out there is having a big sale.  I have my cart loaded in multiple places - but I just haven't hit the checkout button.  I love it all - it's all stuff that's been on my wishlist - but I'm feeling this need to just give my unused stuff some love instead of buying more to stack on top of it!!  (And that's not a thought that I've ever had before!!)


SUPPLY LIST

Stamps: My Favorite Things (MFT) Hand-Lettered Holiday
Dies: MFT Warm & Cozy dies (frames), Warm & Fuzzy dies (smaller), Rectangle Peek-a-Boo Window
Paper: MFT Trail Mix Paper Pack (the gloves), Dots & Stripes Fresh Paper Pack (the mug)
Sequins: Pretty Pink Posh Holiday Snowflake Mix, Sparkling Clear Snowflakes
Other: MFT Rectangle Shaker Pouches

8 comments:

  1. I am in LOVE!! The red mittens with the navy just POP right off that card. BEAUTIFUL design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whar a lovely card! I like the dark blue and red together. The shaker is great and the gloves and warm drink as embellishments make me feel warm and cosy! I'm glad I'm not the only one with a stash! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect card for this challenge! So very nicely done. Well designed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, this is so FUN! I love the dark blue and all that white space! That frame is awesome! Such a warm cozy card with those mittens and a drink! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card Kim: I love the contrast of the fun blue shaker window with the white base and your mug and mitten combo is the perfect warm and cozy embellishment. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a cute frame surrounding your shaker! This is adorable Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous and perfect for the challenge! Congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Total perfection! Perfect colors......love those mittens! Beautifully done! And hooray for the win!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!