Friday, April 28, 2017

Taylored Expressions: A Pinecone Hello

Living in Colorado and spending lots of weekends and vacations in our mountains, I truly love pine trees.  Here's a couple of pictures I pulled off my phone from last summer!


Pine trees and pinecones make me happy!  I haven't been to the mountains in way too long - and particularly after a long day in an office without windows, I needed a reminder.  So I pulled out my layered pine cone stamp and created this.

KimAPRIL2017SIMPLYSTAMPEDWM

This stamp set also has a fourth layer that can be used for snow which is such a wonderful look for a rustic Christmas (plus most of the sentiments in the set are holiday sentiments!)  But even without the snow, it worked for my pinecone fix!! 

SUPPLY LIST

7 comments:

  1. Love the way you put all these elements together for one beautiful card! This design would make a great shaker card, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the way you used the woodgrain on the background paired with this pretty stamp set. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful. Like peeking through a window and seeing the lovely pine branches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure do like being outdoors too. Looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And what a beautiful reminder it is!! This is my new favorite from you Kim, love it so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Kim. The soft sponging behind the pinecones really draws the eye and your layout looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!