Thursday, January 14, 2016

Birthday Bouquets and Big Hugs

Birthday bouquets and big hugs to my friend Carol!  Carol's a fellow church-going, knitting, cardmaking, dining out kind of friend.  We both live in the same town and have attended the same church, but also she and her family (husband, kids and grandkids) have a mountain condo the next town over from our condo. It's one of those wonderful relationships where I like Carol, my husband likes her husband (so do I), we like her children, and my kids like her grandkids!

We've made enough cards together that I knew she would prefer a clean and simple card.  I very much wanted to use my Papertrey Ink set - Fresh Floral Wrap-Ups and I offset it with "hugs" because that's exactly what I wanted to send to her.

Birthday Hugs

SUPPLY LIST

The Happy Harlequin set is just for the "birthday" on the tag.

5 comments:

  1. Great CAS card, and I'm sure your friend will love it. Such a sweet bouquet in pretty colors. That frame is the perfect 'hug' for your focal point too. Really lovely card! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Kim, bet she loves it. That little bouquet of flowers is so cute and love the hugs sentiment. Perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great friendship all around Kim!! Love the pretty CAS card you made her!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!