Friday, March 21, 2014

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Farm Fresh Part II

There's still time to play along with the Farm Fresh challenge at Curtain Call.


Taylored Expressions was kind enough to supply the design team with a petite set and die of our choice. On my original Curtain Call post, I talked about the warm memories I have of my grandparent's big kitchen on their farm in eastern South Dakota, so I picked the set "kitschy kitchen".  I used the oven on my first card, today I'm playing with the toaster!!

Poppin' Up 2
I was inspired by the current sketch at retrosketches. I did move my panel to the left simply due to the length of the sentiment.
I hope you all play along with the Farm Fresh inspiration!! You have until 8 am CDT on March 25th of link up your card.
  • Stamps: Taylored Expressions kitschy kitchen
  • Paper: Simple Stories Vintage Bliss 6x6, My Favorite Things Chocolate Brown, Stampin' Up Crushed Curry
  • Ink: Memento Black, Copics, Versamark
  • Accessories: Wow embossing powder, Papertrey Ink Hibiscus Burst button, Hemptique 10-lb kraft twine, sequins

10 comments:

  1. Ah, precious! Love your DP too!
    And that toaster is soooo vintage, love it! (that color makes it the sweetest little vintage toaster ever! :-))
    Great card!
    Bye,

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  2. The paper is absolutely perfect! fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your background paper is definitely farm fresh and it looks so good with that cute toaster.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ack! I love that little toaster! The background paper is so pretty and I am totally crushing on the crushed curry paper you used for the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Kim - this is so adorable! I love the color scheme, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my - I want that little toaster for my kitchen! So adorable! The background Vintage Bliss paper is perfect for your sweet little 'scene.' Love this!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card, Kim! Love that dp; flowers on woodgrain??!!! And that little toaster...just darling. The sequins and the button, along with the whole color scheme is perfect. Love this. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card Kim. Love the little toster... such pretty background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty...love the flower infused woodgrain background.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You always always make the perfect combination of pattern colors and elements, I love ur card, it is so adorable :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!