Tuesday, December 10, 2013

My Favorite Things Stamps Product Launch

Guess what?

All of the My Favorite Things stamps, dies, ink, cardstock, etc. that you have seen on my blog over the last week are now available!!  And if you haven't quite decided, the entire design team is participating with Product Launch posts.  If you head over to the My Favorite Things blog, you can click through to each blog and see even more inspiration!

I want to thank all of the fine people at My Favorite Things for asking me be part of December's release.  It has been a fabulous experience - there are great people running MFT and there's such a variety of fun products!  I will have one more post on Thursday of this week as part of the Release Rewind, but that won't be the last that you see of MFT on my blog.  I used MFT regularly before my guest spot and you'll see more after (you won't believe the Christmas stamps that I have in my NBUS stash!)

I went with congrats and celebration theme for my Product Launch cards.  The first card uses the Celebratory Greetings Die-namics, the Polka Dot Cover Die-namics from today's release.  I also used DC Party Balloons and Party Balloons Die-namics.  The colors on this card are Natural, Berrylicious and Wild Cherry.

Congrats

This next card uses a set that I have not yet shown you on my blog - Celebrate Big.  It's one of those versatile sets that includes large and small sentiments, plain and script fonts - and they all work together.  

Celebrate

I used a die set that I have had for awhile. The Flower Medley Die-namic includes a nice variety of flowers that all layer nicely.  The leaves come from the Leaf-Filled Flourish Die-namic (although I did cut and re-adjust a couple of tendrils to fit my card.)  The scallop is the Open Scallop Edge.  I also used the Woodgrain Background stamp in white on the blue.

This card went in a different direction than I had originally planned. I have been telling you that I wanted to show you the MFT colors, so I sat down to review what I had used.  I missed quite a few!  So I tucked a four of them in this card - Hot Fudge, Paver Red, Olive and Sno Cone. It's a different combination for me - but I like it!

I used the current Sweet Sunday sketch for this card.

Be sure to check out the Product Launch posts by the rest of the design team and be very sure to head over to the My Favorite Things blog to see if you were one of the prize winners from this past week!

30 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards, love the celebrate and the peek a boo of red and white with the dots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you highlighted the black "congrats" with the white! Makes it pop! Your second card has gorgeous colors - love, love the Paver red!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors in the second card! I need to put olive on my "must have" list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim, your work is fabulous!! So happy to have made a connection with you and have thoroughly enjoyed your MFT creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are soooooo good!!! I love your work. You should be permanent in these parts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are rocking this release, Kim!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everything you've done for this new release!! The offset polka dots on your first card look GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A perfect Grand Finale to wrap release week up! You totally rocked your GD stint, and I may have mentioned before that I think you should be on the DT full time! Love both cards - the offset circles in the first card is brilliant, and I just love what you did with the celebrate set - it looks so versatile and so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did a fabulous job as GDT, your projects were all so fabulous. These are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. very beautiful cards, Kim, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. !!OUTSTANDING!! work you have done on this MFT release!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have completed rocked your MFT guest spot Kim!! These cards are gorgeous as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. well done this week. loved all of your goodies. THESE are fantastic all the way around. thanks for sharing, Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love how you offset the polka dots, that looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic cards Kim! I really like the flower medley die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous, love the way you offset the background on the first!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful.........flowers and polka dots.......two of my favorite things

    ReplyDelete
  19. Two more gorgeous cards, Kim! Love all the inspiration you have shared with us using MFT products.

    ReplyDelete
  20. More wonderful cards! I can just tell you've had a blast GD over at MFT! These two cards equal all the goodness you've showcased through this release. Love these. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your MFT DT cards have all been one work of art after the other after the other, Kims! I don't know how you do it so consistently!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  22. It was a great pleasure to visit your blog during the MFT teaser time. You have got a great style! Beautiful cards!
    Greetings from The Netherlands,
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for sharing your beautiful creations this release month! Love the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love that offset circle background, and those Celebrate Big sentiments are great.

    ReplyDelete
  25. It's been fun seeing your designs. Thank you for sharing your artistry!

    ReplyDelete
  26. what fun balloons! and love the richness of the second card!

    ReplyDelete
  27. GORGEOUSNESS!!! WOW! I am OVER the moon at the way you layered the Polka Dot Cover Up Die-Namics! That is SO cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Kim, both cards are so fun...I love those balloons tied to congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Awesome cards!!! Love what you did with the polka dot cover-up!! Genius!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Two more gorgeous cards; a grand way to wrap up the GD position! Fabulous and inspiring!
    c

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!