Sunday, December 15, 2013

Curtain Call: Send you a Blizzard

It's time for a new challenge at Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.  The inspiration photo is this sweet and yummy picture.


We have a fabulous new sponsor, Uniko Studio, for this challenge!


The LEAD of this challenge will receive a gift certificate to use at Uniko Studio!  And the design team got to play with Stunning Snowflakes.

It's a beautiful set with three different snowflakes, each in three different sizes, along with beautiful sentiments.  I love this sentiment - sending a blizzard of kisses....

Send You a Blizzard

Aren't these lovely snowflakes??  And it was very nice change to work with pinks and blues instead of reds and greens!!!  I do hope you join in to this challenge.  I know it's a busy time -but all that much more reason to try to take some time for yourself and get craft!
  • Stamps: Uniko Studios Stunning Snowflakes
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Coastal Cabana
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Coast Cabana, Crumb Cake, My Favorite Things Bubblegum, Versamark
  • Accessories: Lifestyle Crafts embossing folder, Hemptique twine, Pretty Pink Posh sequins, Stampin' Up Heat & Stick Powder, Martha Stewart Fine Crystal Glitter

18 comments:

  1. super pretty! can't wait to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great sentiment!Very pretty Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know how much I LOVE this, Kim?! From the snowflake and sentiment placement to the sparkle, and the twine and that fabulous striped edge that I'm dying to know how you do....AMAZING work with Uniko, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Kim. Love the placement of the snowflakes, the greeting and the sequins... the striped border looks great. I just love everything about this card girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card ROCKS, Miss Lady!!! Hope all is well...and we need to hang out during my Winter Break. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that edge you created and that glorious turquoise colour with the touch of pink and sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card!!! I just love this combination of colors and the sentiment is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this, Kim! Sweet embossing, and I love the "sugared" snowflake. Great colors, great card. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  9. Who does not love beautiful snowflakes and sparkly sequins! Awesome card, Kim!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kim your card is so gorgeous, that is my fav sentiment from the set. Your snowflakes are perfectly placed and I love that twine.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely lovely! I love the soft, pretty colours and the sequin accents!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely beautiful card, Kim! I love the sentiment and how you placed your pretty snowflakes! Love your embossed border, too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow this is ever so pretty and thank you for stopping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment on my challenge card...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is absolutely stunning. I love that sentiment and the glittery snowflake...**swoon**

    ReplyDelete
  15. This was the card that caught my eye.....oh my gosh it's beautiful! hope you have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning! Love the layout you've used and the snowflake in the punched circle with glitter makes my heart HAPPY! Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!