Sunday, November 3, 2013

Special Birthday Wishes and Big Annoucements



I'm sending big birthday wishes to two design teammates of mine at Curtain Call!!

Happy Birthday to both Jessica Kephart and to Tracey McNeeley.  Be sure to check them out and send your own birthday wishes!






My other big event today is that I get to tell you that I will be part of the Fresh Squeezed Stamps for the next four months!!  I am thrilled to be showing you what they have to offer.  With my busy family schedule and college course schedule, I really do limit the design teams on which I participate.  I have very much admired Fresh Squeezed because they have a different look than any other stamp on the market. If you are a reader of my blog, you know that I am equal opportunity stamp user - I like a lot of companies.  But have you noticed that they start to look alike?  I understand that there are trends - and it certainly doesn't stop me from adding any of them to my collection.  However, Fresh Squeezed is "fresh"!



One of the birthday girls today, Tracey McNeeley, just ended her term with Fresh Squeezed Stamps and she turned me on to so many of their fun stamps.  Obviously I had to use Fresh Squeezed today.  I decided not to go very fancy, but rather to show you two of the first sets that I got.

Happiest of Bdays

As silly as it sounds, I got an entire set for that four-sided sparkle stamp (although if you check it out, it's got SO much more in it).  It's called On Trend 2013 and has a birthday word bubble, a fun Polaroid frame, a city skyline and so much more.  It's a great fundamental set for your collection.  The stripes on the side are from Background Check which also has a woodgrain strip, a checkered strip and more. The sentiment is from Everyday Expressions - I love the mix of fonts!

I'm scheduled to show you a little Fresh Squeezed every Friday.  This coming Friday is a special day because of a special holiday blog hop!!  Wait until you see the fun holiday sentiments that I get to work with - and I'm thinking my favorite four-sided sparkle is going to make another appearance!

  • Stamps: Fresh Squeezed Stamps On Trend 2013, Background Check, Everyday Expressions
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Coastal Cabana
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay, Barely Banana, Coast Cabana
  • Accessories: October Afternoon button, pearlescent crochet thread, Ranger Glossy Accents (on the stamped sequins!), Wink of Stella clear pen

35 comments:

  1. That IS a great stamp - and what a great design on this lovely b'day card! congrats on your new DT assignment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do that too - mostly for sentiments, but sometimes for the shapes or images, too! Tracey will love this for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Kim! I was so happy to see you on the FSS blog!
    Your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on the new DT... love this card..

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a wonderful blog friend and CONGRATULATIONS! I love how you explained why you love this company. Most people just say they are thrilled and that is the end of it :) I am happy for you and of course know you will rock the term!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card for Jessica and Tracey! Your news: super congratulations! I've been following FSS blog for a couple months now, and wholeheartedly agree with everything you've shared. They are *fresh*! So looking forward to the creative inspiration you'll be sharing! You've just made Fridays even more wonderful!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a very cool card and congrats on the Happy Crafty News!!! Woot Woot!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations Kim !! This is a wonderful card !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely CAS cards. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to you and you are dangerous for my pocketbook.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kim I am so excited for you being on the Fresh Squeezed Stamps Design Team. You are going to love working with Shannon and Ryann and their fantastic and super unique stamp sets! Thank you so much foro the beautiful birthday card you made for me--I love it and will be casing it--of course you used probably the only two sets that I don't have. Birthday shopping here I come! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, KIM! First of all, CONGRATULATIONS on being named to the FSS Design Team...they are lucky to have you and I look forward to seeing your posts on Fridays! I have been eyeing their stamps, too...hmmm...maybe starting a Christmas wish list?

    Secondly, what a great card for Tracey! I adore it's CAS style and simplicity...just perfect! I'm sure she'll adore it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is sooo well balanced. Love the layout and how you achieve depth!
    Colors are great too.
    And a huge Congrats to you!! I'm very happy for you.
    Bye,

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on your latest design team appointment, Kims! As I always say (and mean), they are lucky to have you!

    Your card for Tracey IS Tracey to a T! Absolutely CASlicious!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  15. So excited to be designing with you again, Kim! Pretty card for Tracey, I know she will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Think you and Stacey are a two for one deal on some of these DTS LOL! Congrats! Darling card too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can not wait to see your creations with FSS! I don't have any of their stamps, but I suspect that after seeing what you do with them, that will be changing! Love (as always) your card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. YIPPEE!! Congrats Kim, can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve! CUTE CUTE card, and the set was worth it for this super stamp ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations on your new DT appointment. I have stalked your blog for a bit now, and I know that you will really rock all of those FSS stamps. I am so with you on buying a stamp set for a single stamp. I've done it many times, and then been pleasantly surprised by the other stamps that came along. Thank you so very much for joining in on all the birthday linky fun.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the color and simplicity of this card. Congrats on your Design Team assignment. I can't wait to see what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  21. You sure rock the Fresh Squeezed Stamps, Kim! (Welcome to the team, BTW). I know Tracey will love this lovely birthday card! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Woo hoo! So happy to have you join the FSS family! :) Awesome card for such a lovely person!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Kim! What a great card and intro to FSS! This is going to be such an amazing team!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Absolutely FAB!!! So Clean and gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congrats Kim! I know you will be an amazing addition to that DT.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow. This is such a great card and I laughed out loud when you said you bought the whole set for the one little image...I think we all have done that at one time or another. I am sure Tracey will love this!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congratulations on your new DT position!
    This card is stunning ! Every stamp in a perfect place!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congrats on your new DT position! I'm going to have to check out this company...thanks to your enabling! :-). Love this card design and am reminded I need to use this new SU color - it's such a beautiful blue!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Fabulous and sweet birthday card for Tracey and congrats on your spot with FSS...you will be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  30. oh stop it. Now I have to get that set. I LOVE this! Enabler!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Congrats on your new DT post at Fresh Squeezed Stamps! I'm so happy that we will get to see more of your creations using their stamps! Your card for Tracey's birthday is just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. This has got to be one of my fav color combos ever! So simple and so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  33. SO excited for you!!! Love this cheerful birthday card for Tracey. (P.S. I got this set for that stamp, too. :) )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!