Friday, November 22, 2013

Fresh Squeezed Stamps: #HOLIDAY FUN

I am loving the trendy look of the holiday stamps from Fresh Squeezed Stamps Hello December.  Check it out - word bubbles and a hashtag!

Merry & Bright

I love how cheerful this card is.  Personally, I am not a cheerful holiday person, at least until the evening of December 24th.  In my opinion, everything up until then is money and stress and busy-ness - but it all gets better on December 24th!  I know people who actually love everything about December, but I don't think that I am the only one who is a pre-Christmas grinch!  These cheerful stamps could bring a smile to someone who needs it, don't you think???  Or maybe I just need to frame it and keep it above my own craft desk to keep me smiling!

I hope the next month stays Merry & Bright for you and that you have continue to have #HOLIDAYFUN!!

  • Stamps: Fresh Squeezed Hello December
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Melon Mambo, Webster's Pages It's Christmas (my fave Christmas collection of the year!), scrap of gray
  • Ink: My Favorite Things Jellybean Green, Stampin' Up Melon Mambo, Papertrey Ink Smokey Shadow

15 comments:

  1. Oh,so very trendy ~ love this fun Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're working magic with the Hello, December (I'm trying, but my magic dust is nowhere near as fabulous as yours!). December stress: yep. Sends me into grinch-mode too, so don't consider yourself alone in that department! I'm adding this to my 'must try' file - and sooner rather than later - it's a smile-maker for sure! LOVE it!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to be on trend, Kim. This is such a cute and happy card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some how my skin turns all green and wrinkly, and I end up with a dog dressed as a reindeer named Max during December too! But this card has already cheered me up! Maybe it wont' be sooooo bad afterall ;) !!! LOVE the speech bubbles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super gorgeous!! Love this, Kim! Like you, I am not super cheery till Dec 24th! Your card sure makes me smile and feeling merry and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would frame any of your cards, because they are so beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this card is awesome.. totally love it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card Kim. You always make it look so easy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kim...this is fabulous! Love those speech bubbles.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those speech bubbles! Fabulous design Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I hear ya girl! My daughter's birthday, my birthday and then Christmas all in the same week around here.......talk about overload! Your card is sweet and is a reminder to simplify and enjoy.......I will try!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!