Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Fresh Squeezed Release Week: Love You Penguin!

I have had some fun stamps sitting on my desk for weeks now - and I finally get to show you.  It's release week at Fresh Squeezed Stamps!



The set that is being previewed today is Arctic Friends.  It's a builder set.  You pick a body and then add eyes, nose/beak, feet, etc.  I chose to build a penguin but be sure to check out the Fresh Squeezed Stamps blog to see all the cards done by design team members. There is a walrus and a bear in this set - and all of them are so very sweet!

Love You Penguin

And if just seeing the other cute animals isn't enough - there's a giveaway at the Fresh Squeezed Stamps blog.  You can win this set - but you have to head over to the blog today to enter.

My sentiment comes from a different Fresh Squeezed set - it's You Said It, Sister and includes a good variety of basics. 

Be sure to come back tomorrow.  I have four cards to share using another new set! (I must have liked it!)

22 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I absolutely love that penguin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling image and just LOVE the scarf!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim cute cute cute, I love the little blue scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the bokeh effect with this cute penguin image! That "scarf" is just too FUN!! You rock this one, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorbs, Miss Lady!! Can't wait to see ya tonight!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet, Kim! Off to check out the new set...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card, love the penguin, LOVE the scarf!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love his snuggly scarf, Kim! brilliant work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ADORABLE!! I so love how you made his scarf.

    You should link up in my linky party…..it’s anything goes and you can link up once a day :D

    Be blessed, Beckie
    Just B Creative Crazy Blog
    Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww this is so adorable.. love how you added the ribbon..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great background Kim, he's a cute little fella!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kim, this is so cute- love the ribbon scarf and bokeh background!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. And I love penguin back!! This is a cool card, Kims, as always! I am swooning over that ribbon treatment! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, that scarf is super cute! Love your design, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Kim
    Fabulous background....
    Love that Penquin.....
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute card, Kim! Love the scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable! I like the way you angled the background. Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  18. A-DOR-A-BLE! How cute is this penguin on the background of polka-dots and sporting a shimmery, snuggly scarf! LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such an adorable penguin, Kim ... so cool in his ribbon scarf! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love that bokeh background - did you stamp that or is it patterned paper? And your penguin is adorable especially with his rockin' ribbon scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh what a fun sweet card you've made!
    love his scarf, ha, ha, such a nice detail!
    And the angle cut paper....is that PTI?
    And your DP is Gorgeous!!!!
    A perfect match.
    Bye,

    Marjolein

    ps. You've translated the text on my blog correctly and indeed this was exactly what I wanted to make clear!! :-) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!