Tuesday, February 12, 2013

You are Really Fabulous

There is a new set from The Alley Way Stamps called all about YOU.  My job as part of the design team is to show you a variety of samples, but for this set, I got totally hung up on one image - here and here - so I thought I had better branch out with a different saying from the same set...

Fabulous

The bird is from another new set - Tiny Treasures.

I haven't used the newest in-colors from Stampin' Up much at all - so I decided that I HAD to play along with this week's challenge at The Paper Players.


  • Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps all about YOU, tiny treasures
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Summer Starfruit and Primrose Petals CS, Midnight Muse dsp
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Midnight Muse
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up flowers


12 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

No your card is really fabulous! ;)

Beckie said...

Great card. Love those colors.

Be blessed, Beckie

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute...love that sentiment!! Lee-Ann :)

Amy O said...

I absolutely love this card, Kim! I love the clean lines, the way you've used the challenge colors, and I love the sentiment. Your paper piecing is so cute, too! Based on this card, I think you should be using these In-Colors more often. :) Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

fun stamping said...

This card looks like a winner to me!

LeAnne said...

This is tooooooo cute! LOVE it! Your paper piecing is perfect, and in fact, I hope that someone would say this about ME!!!! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players colors this week! Fun creation!

mypapercraftworld said...

Cute paper pieced bird and what a fabulous sentement! Anita :)

kingstonmama said...

This is fabulous, Kim! I love how you used these colors, and that sentiment is pretty great, too! Ann

jkcards said...

What a great card! I love the sentiment! Thank you for playing with us at the Paper Players this week!

Darnell J Knauss said...

Congratulations, Kims, for the Cut Above shoutout for this adorable card!!

Elena said...

Amazing card! Love the saying and colors!

Marlena M. said...

This sentiment is a HOOT Kim!!! Such a great card~