First, for my sweet little niece - lots of pink and a teddy bear!!
Then I still had one more to make - for my 13-year old son. He couldn't care less about the card - it's just an annoying little thing to open before he gets to the chocolate!! But I do care - so even though it would have been a waste of time to put a lot of time into it, I still wanted something special. I think the randomly colored chevron adds the special touch! And the sentiment is perfect - I'm either saying he's kind of cute or I'm yelling at him - there doesn't seem to be anything in between!
Hopefully you have Valentines plans. Sadly, I haven't even thought about it. I know my husband and I don't have a date because we will be busy get kids back and forth to wrestling, basketball games (the band!), etc. But I do have big boxes of chocolate for all of my men and that's probably all they really want!
- Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Love from Rhubarb, Avery Elle Lots of Love
- Paper: Papertrey Ink Hibiscus Burst, Doodlebug sugar & spice
- Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Copics, Papertrey Hibiscus Burst
- Accessories: Trendy Twine Tickled Pink
- Stamps: Avery Elle Lots of Love, To the Point
- Paper: Stampin' Up Early Espresso
- Ink: Stampin' Up Early Espresso, Marina Mist, More Mustard